Friday, June 9, 2017

Update on Lisa 6/9/17

I really can't thank everyone enough for all of the prayers and sweet words of encouragement and love. We are so thankful for our family in Christ.

The Good News:

  • The doctors were able to successfully remove the mass.
  • Lisa is doing very well so far. Her pain is managed, and her sense of humor is still fully in tact! 

The Not So Great News:
  • The small piece of the tumor that they examined during surgery did prove to be cancer.
  • We are still unsure of the origin or stage of the cancer or what will come next.  
That's all for now. I will post another update as soon as I know more--probably the middle of next week. Thank you all again for all of the love you've shown us during this frightening time. 

~Phil. 4:4-7


1 comment:

  1. Lori, please give my love to your family, and especially Lisa. I've prayed literally without ceasing since I heard. Thank you so much for the update. You all remain in my fervent prayers.

    ReplyDelete